This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tunglock

re: Tunglock Destruction Warlock, Raider - ACCEPTED (SOCIAL)

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
Ryan, 16 From Scotland Happy

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My Character name is Tunglock and im a destruction Warlock. I've never really had much time to farm for professions as im leveling a Ench shammy atm also ive never really had the money to buy the mats for them .

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? I'm applying for Forsaken Enlightenment as they seem like a great social raiding guild who have some nice progress in End game raiding. Also ive seen some members ingame who seem like nice, friendly players ( I'm sure your all nice :P). I'm Expecting To raid a few nights a week and get some progress in icc but also to meet some nice new people!

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? Well, i noticed wizzbosh is in the guild which a real life friend told me she is a Really nice person which made me consider to apply. I also saw an advertisement in trade today aswell which give me the website to apply Happy thanks whoever that was.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I was in Testemant of War but they were simply not raiding enough for me, i was on a trial for a few weeks and not 1 single raid went on.
I started my endgame raiding in aeternum who were nice people, we got 10/12 down which was fine but I had to leave a raid once due to Real life problems and they kicked me. This made me very angry as i had done nothing else wrong and i had been in the guild since day 1. I have no other pending guild apps with guilds.
6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I will bring a Friendly raider who knows tactics for all bosses in icc, knows how to play there class but most of all likes some Fun!

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. Ok , Raider

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
I play destruction and my duel spec is affliction pvp. I prefer Destruction as i find it most fun and it does most dps for me. I have tried Demonology in a few raids and my dps is nowhere near my destruction dps and it is also not as fun.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
I always read The wow patchnotes for changes in my Spec.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? My talent build is for the most dps. I have no pvp talents or anything, just what makes my dps more. I see some warlocks with Soul leech which Heals me and gives the raid !% of their mana, but i feel this could be spent in other talents such as 3% hit chance and soul link whiches reduced damage i take by 20%. So i like my build best! Happy My glyphs are 5% incinerate crit chance, Glyph of conflagrate and glyph of Immolate. I feel every Destruction warlock should have these as these make the most dps.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. Yes of course im 16 i have my own computer, i go to school 5 days a week and i have the rest of the night as my free time so i can make raids.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? I will be available for any raid time. The only raid day that does not suit me is friday because i like to go out with mates. Happy

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
Deadly Boss modz and Recount.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I started wow in Early bc days Never reached lvl 70. Started playing again when wotlk was released, Reached 80 in around christmas 2009. Since then ive just been doing icc Reached 10/12 icc10 and 6/12 icc25. I reached all this on my Warlock.
What raids do you believe you are geared for?
I belive im geared for any raid Im 3k Gearscore Wowheroes.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
I love Raid acheivments, only really ones i have are Flu Shortage(10player) Which i got with aeternum. Ive never done any hard modes but id definetely be up for them and any acheivments!.
Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
I'd feel happy that the Guild was paying attention to my spec, rotation and talents and if i can improve this to make me better, then Great!

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
Well if they have been attending more raids than me it is only fair they get it , cant just come to a few raids when they been to all and take an item thats a good upgrade for them.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
Theres always a reason for been put on standy, Just have to go with it and stay online, maybe someone will have to go and i might be needed.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
If there flaming me ill just ignore them becuase me replying in a bad way isn't going to make it any better. If they just trying to help me play better then fine im prepared to listen. Happy

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? Well, if we are wiping all night we are gonna get the tactics right one time and the boss will go down. Im not really botherd about a repair bill Happy
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Kinda full on raid spots, Social are always open though for nice people trying to remember if I have seen your lock around, Think it just reminds me of that ninja druid tjugotree the spelling so its all good lol.
But yea could join as social but not raider atm sorry, Free spots do appear especially atm lots of holidays etc but can't have people joining as raiders then not getting raid spots and leaving.

So upto you if you still would like to join as social by all means but don't want to give you false information and end up hating the guild Happy.

Wizzboshing

Thanks for the kind comments :D

Thanks for the comments. Would i be able to join as a social player and maybe apply if theres a Vacancy?
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Sure as social but just so you know that means, you can not complain to the Raid leaders if you don't get picked :p Just have to make that clear as a few people have confused it in the past.

But hopefully spaces will be available and you get rewards for being on standby for the 25mans anyhow.

I guess no problem with that there will be 2 weeks trail ofc can't just have anyone joining might get idiots not saying you are but we like to try keep our reputation good and not end up like a few guilds out there.

Tunglock

Thanks alot Happy Ill look forward to joining once the server comes back up. This maintanence is anoying first its extended until 4 and now 6 .
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: