This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hairyarmits

re: Hairyarmpits application - WITHDRAWN

1. My name is Gordon,i live in Blackpool England but i am a geordie so please dont hold that against me javascript:emoticon('')

2. My charachters name is Hairyarmpits i am a Human Priest Holy,my current level is 67 and hope to be 68 later today.My armoury link is http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Hairyarmpits .My trade skill are enchanting 253 and tailering 329.

3. I am applying to Enlightnment as a social spot for now but hopefully in the future as a raider,i hope to in the future bring you a very good healer as i have had vast experiance as a healer and dps if needed.

4. I have a friend in guild called Chrism well if he classes me as afriend i dont know javascript:emoticon('') I was in his guild about a year ago . But i stopped playing and sold my account something i regret now ,javascript:emoticon('>%20:-(')I had a level 80 shadow priest who was doing ICC and had very good gear.

5. I am currently in Shadow step i joined this guild because my real life friend was in here but has now left javascript:emoticon('') ,so i am here by myself javascript:emoticon('')But i came across chrism again in game and was asking about this guild,and he told me its a very nice social guild.javascript:emoticon('wink')

6. As i was saying earlier i have vast experiance in game i have been playing WOW since its launch day way back whenjavascript:emoticon('').I would class myself as a very good healer, something i missed when i went shadow. I love the thrill of playing god and keeping the tanks and dps alive, so if your nasty to me then you may find yourself dead javascript:emoticon('twisted')javascript:emoticon('')

7. I am currently applying to your guild as a Social but as i level i would like to be considered later as a raider if any spots open up please.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Application pending. Why did you sell your account? I'm always a bit suspect about things like that.

Hairyarmpits

re: application

Hi i sold my account because i have been playing wow since it came out, and was fed up with it all my friends dissapearing from gamejavascript:emoticon('') and it was also xmas time so i sold it which is something i regret badly now.javascript:emoticon('')

However my friend got back playing again and got me back playing thats if you can call him a friend javascript:emoticon('').And tbh there is no game out there that can come close to this game.If you are worried about account hacking and shit like that i forgot to add i am a 42 year old with a wife and daughter and i am very loyal and trustworthy person,i am not a child and i have no intension of selling this account on now.I am looking forward to the next expansion and will be an asset to your guild if taken on.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Can I just ask a few questions about when you quit, Im guessing it was the christmas just gone yea?. Was it after christmas as you said you was doing ICC and had good gear but ICC was released on the 9th of december so that would mean you only had 2 tries in there?

Also another query is, you say you are 42. we have no problem with age or anything like that but can I ask howcome you decided to name your char hairyarmpits? It seems a lil childish, not meaning any offense. Also the intense use of smileys in the post (so much it has bugged out the page haha) just trying to get a handle on who you are and if you are taking the mick or serious.

Hairyarmits

re: Hairyarmpits application

Hi again if you want you can check out guild leader of bushido on Twisting nether he will vouch that i was in icc we cleared 2nd wing when i was there and when i say xmas time when i quit it might have been after i just know i quit because i needed the money lol.
And for my name Hairyarmpits i carn't see anything wrong with it i did get a char to 80 with hairyass for a bet though lol.I have a really good sense of humour i can take a lot of banter and also give it out also lol.I take life with a pinch of salt,your only here for a short time so why not enjoy it whilst your here.
I was on vent with chrism and whizzbosh when i played last so they can also verify me,my age,and when i was playing and quit.

P.s i appoligise for all the smileys but when i make an app to a guild i like to add some sort of humour in there.

ElderChrism

hey gordy i will say this bloke is always a laugh on vent and could always start a conversation on vent, he is a really nice guy.. his choice of name is unusual but in koth we seen passed that i cant vouch for his raiding as he only just got to 80 before he left. But i can vouch he did work very hard to get all the gear he could to try and join in with us
Hairyarmits

re: Hairyarmpits application

Hi all i would like to take this time and thankyou for looking at my application but i would like to remove my application please,many thanks for your time .

Everlightly

pay for a name change, terrible toon names
*Rezin*

What are we the name police now?

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Yup when they have our guild name above the head ofc, He can keep the name all he wants just might reduce his chances of joining guilds not sure. Bit like having a big tatoo all over your arm can reduce getting a job at some places.
First impressions, they see a silly name and think meh...
So yea ofc we are "name Police" which tbh is a stupid term to use wanting to keep the same respect for our guild is not a bad thing.

Raiyen
Wanderer

*Rezin* wrote:
What are we the name police now?

QFT...

Just because the man has hairy arm pits doesn't mean he's not hygenic!
Chausie

There's nothing wrong with the name, it's not rude nor offensive, just slightly childish and humorous

Nobody said his name was offensive or rude :S I wish people would read things properly before posting before it starts arguments.

Anyhow post closed app withdrawn end of

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: