This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Kayjust, Restoration Druid, Raider - ACCEPTED

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
My name is Kay and i'm 15 years old and I live in Rotterdam the Netherlands.
2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My character is called Kayjust it is a level 80 restoration druid and got level 450 Alchemy and level 450 Herbalism.
Armory Link: (It isnt working, I always have problems with that)

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I don't feel myself happy in Deadly Poets Society anymore so I am looking for a new guild where I will be happy and have alot of fun Happy
4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
Yes, I know Tethane my ex-guild leadster and Chaz (Probably more but I can't remember names that well)
5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I have played in 2 serious raiding guilds the past year; Ascendance and Deadly Poets Society - Ascendance felt apart because people became angry at each other. In Deadly Poets Society I don't feel myself happy anymore
6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I'm a fast learner and know very fast the tactics of an encounter. People told me that I can heal pretty good so I hope that will be an improvement too! (Not saying bad words about the healers btw!)
7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
Raiding member, ill complete the next section.
Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
My Mainspec is Restoration so also my raiding spec. My Offspec is Feral Tanking, I don't really like tanking at the moment because I have some problems with AoE threat hehe. I use my Resto spec in raids because I love it to keep members of your raid alive so they can pewpew the bosses down. I've spent alot of time in my spec, like searching for nice Addons, Perfect Talents, Good Gems etc.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
I always take time to read the patchnotes after a patch. I also try alot of things with my spec if I am for example to low on haste.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
For me my spec is perfect because I almost never use Nourish and HT I didn't spend points in that kind of talents. Instead of that I spended them on Haste talents so my Rejuvenation pops even faster with Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
Yes, I have control of my own time and if I sign I am really there until the end of the raid.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
Monday, Thursday and Friday sounds perfect for me, they fit into my schedule Happy

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
I use Healium,Omen,DBM,Decursive and X-Perl. I don't use Recount because I really don't care if im 1st or 5th on healing recount, the only thing matters is that we won't wipe and as less people possible die.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I've done alot Naxx with this guild on my alt Honored. I never done that much in Ulduar because when Ulduar came out I quitted for some time. When ToC was there I started to play again. I leaded alot of ToC10/25 groups and I like ICC alot and I hope I will get a bit more progress there in 25 man.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
I think I am geared for every raid atm, maby some more 264's for 25m HC. But for all the othr raids I am geared enough.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
Well, I never tried raid achievements and hardmodes because I never got the chance in the guild. But I really want to try alot of them in the future!

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
1st I try what the Officer tells to me, then I check it in a raid, and then I whisper back to the Officer if its better for me or not (and why)

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
Aah damn, hopefully I have next time more luck. (But I always grats the winners)

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
Stay online in case the member doesn't come or couldn't come and otherwise I gonna watch some TV Happy

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
Hmm, tricky question I think I will say nothing to that person at that moment and forget it the other day.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
Not as happy as I normally am but I will stay positive to make progress and kill the boss Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
Forgot this one, No I dont have any other applications pending.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Who was yout ex guild leader?

Who was yout ex guild leader?
What you mean, ex guildleader of Ascendance or of Deadly Poets Society? - Ascendance = Bowen/Gnark (Not much online anymore)
DPS = Eid and Deputy GM = Satari

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Nah I ment for the answer to the questiong -

Yes, I know Tethane my ex-guild leadster and Chaz (Probably more but I can't remember names that well).

Looks like you mean Tethane is your ex guild leader? just a lil confused.

Nah I ment for the answer to the questiong -

Yes, I know Tethane my ex-guild leadster and Chaz (Probably more but I can't remember names that well).

Looks like you mean Tethane is your ex guild leader? just a lil confused.
Oh yea, She's my ex guildleader. Sorry for my wrong answer then hehe.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

How is she? she has only ever been the guild leader of FE, and your char has never been in this guild?.

Unless you have on an alt or a different char if so which char was it?

How is she? she has only ever been the guild leader of FE, and your char has never been in this guild?.

Unless you have on an alt or a different char if so which char was it?
Hehe, I think I already answered this question ingame but i'll answer it again.
I been in this guild with my previous main called Honored, it's a dwarf hunter Happy

Crossless
Wanderer

you were? o.O
if so..why did you leave in the 1st place?

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

oooooooooooooooooooo frick im drunik.............

so why you leave on your hunter???????????????

Quited, because I was bored of playing on my hunter. My dad started to play on him, think he went to some guilds. But it was always fun here envy

Quited, because I was bored of playing on my hunter. My dad started to play on him, think he went to some guilds. But it was always fun here envy
I'm playing for like 6 moths in a row now since my quit

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

k k cool Well just have to wait until jodie has another good look at the post and probably will be sorted soon.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I have no probs you joining, but you will have to understand that this is as a social member, you are more than welcome to sign for raid spots, but please don't be upset if not selected. Welcome back!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: