This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kireda

re: Rogue Assassination Application - DECLINED

1. What is your name, age and location?: Frederik - Skaaning Age 14

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.): Rogue Assassination

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? : Alot Raid :D Friendly Member

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? : I Know Melthorn, I know it from Lasse

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? : No i just chance server so i can play with Lasse and some other guys :D

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. : I wil be frindly, And then help with raid.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. I'm Going for Raiding Member Becouse i preffer to raid, And it seem to be a nice raiding guild.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? Rogue Assassination 51/18/2 Pve And the other spec is for Pvp I do it when i not raiding. 44 - 2 - 25- But lest talk about Pve I Don't Preffer Combat Rogue becouse i play better with Assassination

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? : I wil check other rogue after the patch and ask them why they chose that spec and not the old. Or in the Same patch

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?: i Use them i need to make more dps to my spec. Hunger Of Blood & Mutilate

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. : Yes But i preffer to stay in raid max 23:00

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? Yea I can stay so long i wil at Friday. But Other day are max 23:30

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? Recount

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? I have Some in Icc 10/25 I never been in Heroic I hope it are okay

What raids do you believe you are geared for? Icc 25|10

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? Yes ofc I wil stay and hope i can raid with you in the new catalysem

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? I'm Okay and wil try to do it better :D

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? Well We olny play for fun, So i wil not be mad or something

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? Well i wil ask if i can join a pug

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? I wil do my best nexst Time

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? It can happen for all so i hope we wil do it nexst time like i say for some time ago is olny a game i doing this for have fun :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post

1. What is your name, age and location?: Frederik - Skaaning Age 14

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.): Rogue Assassination Skinning & Mining http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Kireda Level 80

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? : Alot Raid :D Friendly Member

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? : I Know Melthorn, I know it from Lasse

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? : No i just chance server so i can play with Lasse and some other guys :D

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. : I wil be frindly, And then help with raid.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. I'm Going for Raiding Member Becouse i preffer to raid, And it seem to be a nice raiding guild.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? Rogue Assassination 51/18/2 Pve And the other spec is for Pvp I do it when i not raiding. 44 - 2 - 25- But lest talk about Pve I Don't Preffer Combat Rogue becouse i play better with Assassination

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? : I wil check other rogue after the patch and ask them why they chose that spec and not the old. Or in the Same patch

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?: i Use them i need to make more dps to my spec. Hunger Of Blood & Mutilate

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. : Yes But i preffer to stay in raid max 23:00

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? Yea I can stay so long i wil at Friday. But Other day are max 23:30

What add-ons do you like to use for raids? Recount - DBM

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? I have Some in Icc 10/25 I never been in Heroic I hope it are okay

What raids do you believe you are geared for? Icc 25|10

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? Yes ofc I wil stay and hope i can raid with you in the new catalysem

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? I'm Okay and wil try to do it better :D

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? Well We olny play for fun, So i wil not be mad or something

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? Well i wil ask if i can join a pug

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? I wil do my best nexst Time

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? It can happen for all so i hope we wil do it nexst time like i say for some time ago is olny a game i doing this for have fun :D

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

You only need to do the one app :p, well ty for the application tbh our raiding teams are quite full up now so if you wanted to join as a raider I doubt it would happen.
As social yea always space for more social people who are nice, but raiding sorta full sorry.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

We are currently full on raiding rogues and Lasse has recently left us, so I am going to have to decline this application. Good luck in finding a new home!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: