This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coolstorybro!

re: Buhh Rogue raider - WITHDRAWN

1. What is your name, age and location?
Dennis, 29years old, live in Denmark

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Buhh, lvl80 Rogue, assination, engineering and inscrption.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&cn=Buhh

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
applying to raid ofc, and cause my RL m8 Wupas is in the guild, my expectations is to get as mutch as possible of the content down before cataclysm.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? i know Wupas, as i wrote before Happy

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? played in advocatus diaboli on grim batol, but the guild fell apart after most of the raid core, vent inactive. no im not applying to other guilds, and im still on grim batol. (gonna move if i get a spot, in FE )

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
i always try to do as mutch dmg as possible, and trying to tweak my gear to do the most dmg as possible.

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
51/18/2 , also have combat offspec, but prefer assination

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
used to use elitistjerks, but havnt played this toon in 2 months, but i will read up on whats best for my class and spec atm.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
using hunger of blood and mutilate glyphs, and have fan of knifes also.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
ye i live alone, and have no job, so im avi almost 24/7

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
the 25man raid days suits me really good, but wont be able to do all the 10man, maby a few of em a week.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
dbm, sliceadmiral, and xpearl.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? been raiding since vanilla, on alot of diffrent classes, priest in vanilla, Spriest and tanking drood in tbc, pala/rogue/hunter/warrior/druid in wotlk, tryed tanking/healing/and ofc dpsing in wotlk.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
icc 25/icc10, maby a few hardmodes, got 3k gs(wowhero).

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
ive done 6/12 in icc, and done toc10/25, all normal, but im more then ready to do some hardmodes,

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? happy, cause it improves my gameplay

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? i really done care bout the loot(ofc a little) but im in it for the raid expirence, the teamplay ect

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? watch some series untill im needed. or farm some gold.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? take it to me, and try to improve meself for next raid,

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel? proberly pretty tired, but not dissapointed since we atleast are trying. and the repair bill dosnt matter imo.
Buhh

a little sidenote, im playing on my hunter alt, Celebs. incase u wanna have a talk Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

For Combat howcomes you are using glyph of FoK? when on a boss fight it is usless only good for "boosting" recount meters on lots of trash when tricks of the trade glyph is a nice raid dps boost or adren rush for an extra 5seconds regen?

well im not combat, and only using fok as dps in hc and what random raids i could get in, but yes adrush glyph is way better.

Buhh

re: abort application

hello, im gonna have to cancel my application.

reason: dont have the 20€ to change server atm. im sorry for the trouble i may have caused.

hope it dosnt kill my chance of getting in the guild, since ill remake the application when ive got the money.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thank you for letting us know Happy

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Umm, If you still want to join the guild but just cant afford to transfer server you know you don't have to withdraw your application dude.
Can leave it up we can chat ask questions etc and then when you get money sorted can transfer over and whisper someone and we can invite you. If ofc you still wanted to join and would be moving Happy

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: