This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MÍnty

re: Minty - Elemental Shaman - Raiding app - ACCEPTED

1. What is your name, age and location? Hi my name is Megan my age is 19 years of age Born in 1991 April 25th. I live in the UK (United Kingdom). And have done all my life Happy

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.) My Toons name is MÍnty level 80 Elemental shaman Happy. My professions are 450 Mining + 455 JC. The Link -

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=M%C3%ADnty&gn=Chi

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild? I am Applying to Forsaken Enlightenment for a good fun and respectable raiding guild i have herd lots about through out my ED Life Happy. my Expectations of the guild is to have fun make good progress in any dungeon thrown to us. And to make new friends Happy

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us? I have spoken to Kilkal just a while ago who seems to be a Awesome and fun Player from your guild. Like i have said through my life of playing WoW i have herd alot about the guild and so i have come to the point where i have felt like giving a shot to enter with you guys Happy

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds? My current Guild i am with atm is Chi. And my reason for leaving this guild would be the lack of Raids and members in the guild. Also having False Chi Raiding times.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment. My Knowledge of nearly all classes i know about in game and advice and support to others if needed or asked for Happy

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section. I am Interested in a Raiding Member Happy

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why? My Specs are Elemental / Resto but i choose to play elemental as my main spec, The reason for this Casting spells and Hurtling Bolts of damage is something you don't see if your everyday life. but yea I also enjoy playing this class of the Way alot of elemental shaman are becoming more rare and i like to be different from everyone else at times Happy.

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this? Yes i visit all websites known to me that can help me improve my shaman anyway Possible and even asking Around WoW for help is added here and there.

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those? i chose my Talents and Glyphs as i believe that My main Spec Elemental is becoming rare everyday in WoW Life. My Glyphs are suited to my Spec and i think these are rightly used my me. Reason for not picking another spec is because if want to be different from everyone else.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time. I am Eligible for raids times you have given and will carry out more time if needed in raids. i have the Own power of my play time Happy

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule? Anytime really does suit me as long as it would be after 2:30pm on a Weekday Happy.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
CastBar
Recount - For my Amazing Dps :P
NiceFontText - To see the pretty font come up ^^
I know it isn't a add-on but yes I use Vent in Raiding.

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in? I have good knowledge of dungeons in WoW Lich King Expansion and have also play Elemental all through my WoW life so far.

What raids do you believe you are geared for? ICC10 or ICC10 Hc - ICC25 and anything under this Happy

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future? I have given a couple of shots of 10man ICC Hc and a couple in 25man Pugs And have completed the easy ones but yes Completing Heroics would be good fun with a guild Happy

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel? Pleased, thats i have been given more advice on how i can improve my Character and will be applying there tip straight away to my Character.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react? Oh Well better Luck next time for me Happy Isn't the end of the world i still have to plenty of time to have that item dropped and also baring in mind that this will be one less person next time when the item does drop Happy

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do? I would be Speaking out and asking some questions lol Happy but also thinking how I can improve myself to be in it next time.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react? Make a better Effort next time when raiding. and prove i can do it!

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
not bad at all money isn't a problem to me as i prepare myself for these things to happen. but in the end something will happen Meaning a Break through will be around the corner.

Thanks for your Raiding and time Hope you Enjoyed Reading about myself and my toon Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Thank you for the application atleast its nice to read, seems like you would fit in perfectly. But we are quite full on raiders and more are applying(hopefully soon we can have more raid teams aslong as people keep coming and have patience).

So if you are not picked for every raid how would you feel? because as I always say we try to get everyone a fair shot at the 25man raids etc.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Thank you for your application I will be discussing this with my Officers over the next couple of days and I'm sure we will have a couple of questions for you! Please be aware that recruitment for all classes bar a feral druid is closed at the moment, but it won't stop us considering your application fully.

1. Most classes have an item outside of there 4 set bonus which is far better for them than the tier item. Do you have your eye on anything?

2. Do you have threat meters for raiding and what about DBM or other such boss mods? Recount is all fair and well but it truely doesnt help if you over aggro and the mobs come and hit you in the face!

3. Can I also ask why you left Solus?

Last edited by Tethane on 18-5-2010 10:10; edited 1 time in total

Sherawr
Guardian

Megan /w me this morning asking about the guild. She seemed to be a very polite person indeed with the right attitude. I even screenshotted one comment she made about wanting to come to a guild she could respect and be a real part of progression with. I asked about her spec etc, says she is doing 10k+boss /aoe etc and 8k single target. I realise that currently shammies apps are closed, however this is a yes from me as I personally was impressed with her politness and attitude towards the guild and wanting to become a part of it.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

Well thats a fine testimonial!!!

Wizzboshing

re: Re: Minty - Elemental Shaman - Raiding app - PENDING

For me anyone who puts thanks for Raiding rather than reading is a winner. Fraudian slip ftw! You can never take the raider outta some! Happy Good luck!

re: The Answer to all Your questions ^.^

1. Most classes have an item outside of there 4 set bonus which is far better for them than the tier item. Do you have your eye on anything? Yes i have my Eyes set on some Gloves as i kinda mucked up when first setting out on my T10 Adventure but i am working hard towards them Happy and Should soon have them.

2. Do you have threat meters for raiding and what about DBM or other such boss mods? Recount is all fair and well but it truely doesnt help if you over aggro and the mobs come and hit you in the face! Yes after you have put this i have Been to download them Happy Lol

3. Can I also ask why you left Solus? My reason for leaving solus was the GM As he believed i was not geared enough for ICC10. But as my friend is still in with them and raiding who i know in Real life has recently told me that the reason she would not take me on in these ICC10's because she didn't want me Rolling for gear so i Thought What a bully and left. If you would want to Claim this and it to be True Please Contact my Good Friend - Silentdemon Happy

Thanks For reading again Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Tethane
Guild Mistress

Minty, we would like to offer you a trial within FE, as I said thou raid spots are very limited but we can play it by ear. Poke an Officer or myself in game for an invite!

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: