This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted
View previous topic :: View next topic  

re: Adnachiël Dps, Blood DK, Social - ACCEPTED

Some times it takes two time's wink

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
Sander, 29 yrs Holland

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
Adnachiël, lvl 80, Human DK, Blood and Mining & Skinning (health and crit bonus)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Adnachi%C3%ABl

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
At the moment im guildless and lf a kind and social guild with some dungeon and raiding possibilities

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I know Chrism and Wizzbosh from there former guild KOTH (also other exKotH members that are in your guild atm)

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I started at The BlackThorns (dutchguild with friends) before i met Chrism and Wizzbosh with my priest. I decided to join there guild, coze of they are verry kind ppl. I have been for 1 year on an raiding guild on the horde side named Outlaw Thorn.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
I know my class, atleast i think i do, always atempting to get more out of it by matching statistics whit compatives and chat about the possibilities. I have some alt chars (80 priest. 80 druid, 80 warr, 80 shaman and a bunch of 70+ like lock, roque and hunter witch i know the knowhow and there proffesions

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section
Social with socialraiding interests (coze of work, GF and kids and social life i cant be online 7 of 7 days a week)

Greatings,
Sander

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Dudelion

if u wanna shine as dk and as blood even, u might wanna replace the haste gem. why on earth do u gem for haste? of all dk specs...haste has the least value for blood. it makes no sense. Being blood with an armor penetration rating below 600 is kinda self-gimp. might wanna go unholy sub blood with ur current gear and ur dps will improve by a frackton wink ok, thats just me giving basic tech tips. <3 go0d luck with ur app dude :P

Guardian

Im guessing you never ever want to raid? if you would possibly like to raid sometimes fill out the following questions please, Also the ones at the bottom are not generally just for raiders. They give a good example on what type of attitude you have Happy

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?

What raids do you believe you are geared for?

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?

if u wanna shine as dk and as blood even, u might wanna replace the haste gem. why on earth do u gem for haste? of all dk specs...haste has the least value for blood. it makes no sense. Being blood with an armor penetration rating below 600 is kinda self-gimp. might wanna go unholy sub blood with ur current gear and ur dps will improve by a frackton wink ok, thats just me giving basic tech tips. <3 go0d luck with ur app dude :P

Great got stuff to think about, things that i miss while being guildless. Your suggestions will be taken in my consideration. Thx

Chausie

awww you're lovely <3

Im guessing you never ever want to raid?

will come back on this question.. im willing to answer on those raiding questions but have to go in a min.. want to it corectly so will be tomorrow.

grz

Im guessing you never ever want to raid? if you would possibly like to raid sometimes fill out the following questions please, Also the ones at the bottom are not generally just for raiders. They give a good example on what type of attitude you have Happy

Questions for raiders only:

What is your raiding spec and your duel spec if you have one, which do you prefer to play and why?
My raiding spec is Blood, my dual spec is frost. I prefer to play in blood presence. For i have seen i have to update my build, want to drop the corpce exploision and put the point in extra DOT time (epidemic + 3 extra sec DOTtime)

How do you keep yourself up to date on the latest developments of your class? Do you visit any websites for this?
I read the latest patch when he is out so i know iff there is someting changed to my class. I always will concider ppls sugestions to my char and play stile. Ill use be.imba.hu to see gear and enchant- and raidsuggestions

Comment on your talents and glyphs. Why did you choose them? What do you think of other builds of your class? Why didn't you choose one of those?
My talents are mostly blood spect (51-0-20) in those 51 point i think i have the most mayor points spent that is needed. I skipped the most of the healing bonusses coze i will resieve enough group heals in party and raids to survive. I have spend points in runetrap coze the amount of healed is more then a healing pot and has a 30 CD. On a boss fight i could only take 1 pot. I can self heal myself each 30 secs do healers have to spend less mana in me and more in the tank or others. I have spend the other points in unholy for more strenght-melee and dots.

Do you have control of your own time i.e. if you sign and are selected for a raid can you guarantee (disasters and acts of god permitting) that you will be available until raid end time.
I have control of my own time so the raid knows that i will be there till the raidleader says its ended.

When are you usually available for raiding (specific days of the week and preferred hours) have you taken note of our raiding days and do they fit into your schedule?
I have seen some of your raiding days and activities. My available time is when i can. I work 3 shifts on all the days in the week. So cant plan in 1 month ahead. Mostly for a week i have the few for that weeks raids.

What add-ons do you like to use for raids?
DBM, recount, epgp

What raiding experience do you have and what role has this been in?
I have been in ICC till boss 8. My role was melee-dps.

What raids do you believe you are geared for?
I think im geared for the start of icc...never been there on my DK..be.imba.hu says that it is possible, but imba is not the one to decide for that.

Have you tried and/or completed any raid achievements and hard modes? What do you think of them and would you like to try more in the future?
Iff RL says we go for it i go for it. I must say i have experience on the normal and standard achievements but none on hardemodes. I was never in that kind of raiding groups.

Some difficult scenarios

An Officer or fellow member offers you some advice on how to improve your play, be it through rotations, talents or gem and enchant suggestions, how do you feel?
I feel honnored that he/she takes time to watch me, my gear, enchants, glyps, achievements, playstile to give me suggestions and tips to improve. I will take them for sure in concideration.

An item that you desperately want drops from ICC 25 you register your interest but the loot council awards it to another player as is it a bigger upgrade or their attendance has been better, how do you react?
Im used to this play style, i know my possition and that i have to trust on the award fairness of the council.

In order to balance a raid for an encounter or because there are far to many signs the raidleader places you on standby for the second time running, but another member of your class is in the raid for the third time in a row. What do you do?
It is not for me to dicide who comes in a raid and whos not. Im a socialraidplayer not a hardcore one. Im not making the raids or leading them, im not interessted in an officers role of council. So there are many ppl and many higher ranked ppl who earn standard posistions for there engergie they put in this game. Atleast i can do is ask why and iff he will think about on me next time.

After a heavy night of raiding another member makes a comment about your performance which may not be called for, how do you react?
Gives the commend back to the player himself and ask him to explain. Not making a big point in raid of guild channels or big and long texts on forums.

We are wiping..... all night...... getting the raid and the tactics right, your repair bill is going through the roof and not much progression is happening, how do you feel?
This game makes all ppl emotional when whiping all night. Ill think ill feel sad (never been in a all night wiping raid night) but hoping next time it is better and will look to myself how to preform better next time.

Hopely whis will do.
Iff you need more info from me on my application or what ever i hope to hear from you. Will look some times iff there are new posts on this topic. Have a good weeked.

Gr. Sander

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Well after reading the past few posts (tbh I havent looked at your answers in detail yet but I will) I like you, you have taken the time to come back read the posts replied in a courtous manner and also took time to reply to the questions. So from me I like you Happy And I would be more than happy to have you in our guild you seem like the right type of person.

You are Joining as social if I remember correctly? and will raid if needed. So you wont be too upset if raid spots are filled? ofc we will try to accomodate you and other members to get a taste of a raid, but as you know we are currently quite full with a nice raiding team (hopefully more will join and maybe we can set up two!). But yea at the moment we do have a few spaces appear, but not always the case.

So aslong as that is ok with you, I will personally be more than happy to have you with us Happy, and if you are joining as social I will give you an invite when you reply/whisper me in game (Anakes/Envìsi).

Have a pleasant weekend yourself too Happy.

ElderChrism

hello sander long time no see i hope things are going well. the sander i knew always was good at listening and playing his class and was always willing to help people when needed

So aslong as that is ok with you, I will personally be more than happy to have you with us Happy, and if you are joining as social I will give you an invite when you reply/whisper me in game (Anakes/Envìsi).

Its a big OK for me. Im realy happy, smiling from ear to ear, and hope i fit to all of your members and having a great time with all.
Im online tonight, think arround 19.30 iff you are online ill wisp you.

Gr. Sander

Dudelion

who is this guest? SHOW URSELF!

Hey Sander!

Lovely guy Happy

Clare

Anonymous wrote:
Tuishao wrote:

Its a big OK for me. Im realy happy, smiling from ear to ear, and hope i fit to all of your members and having a great time with all.
Im online tonight, think arround 19.30 iff you are online ill wisp you.

Gr. Sander

If your meaning game time I MIGHT be on, but if not just whisper Tethane she is raiding tonight or find an officer who is on if you whisper a member they will point you in the right direction.

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Accepted All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: