This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Giulietta91

re: Holy paladin application, social - WITHDRAWN

Questions for all applicants:

1. What is your name, age and location?
I'm Matteo and i'm from Italy; I'm 19 years old.

2. What is your characters name, level, class, spec and professions? (please provide us with a link to your armoury.)
My character name is Giulietta, a holy paladin with an off-spec Retribution, she is level 80 and I'm looking to level Herbalism and Alchemy.
Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Giulietta

3. Why are you applying to Forsaken Enlightenment and what are your expectations from the guild?
I'm applying here because i'm looking for a nice home where to play with smooth attitude; i'm a very social player who loves Wow from the simple quest to the complicated world of raids. I'm expect to be a very nice guild, and i don't have doubts about it.

4. Do you know any current Guild member and how did you hear about us?
I don't know any guild member; but i've had a nice chat with Tethane and he/she has been very helpful with me and gave me some nice info about Forsaken Enlightenment.

5. What other guilds have you been in and why did you leave them? Do you currently have any other applications pending with other guilds?
I don't have application pending with other guilds at the moment. I've been on Hakkar since early 2009 and i've been in Critical Error as alt while raiding with my hunter. At the moment Giulietta is the character with i love play most so thats why i'm looking a good home for her.
Since i've been very active with every single guild iv'e been into i've never been kicked; i've left CE to come back in Emerald Dream and playing again with some old friends.

6. Tell us what special qualities you will bring to Forsaken Enlightenment.
Even if i'm applying as social i can offer you a player who as seen everything up to the phase three of the Lich king in 25. Other than raiding aspect that are no more relevant, i'm a very social and active player who is always happy to help both in questing, farming or raiding. Anything you need you just have to ask ;)

7. Are you interested in becoming a social or raiding member of Forsaken Enlightenment, if social thank you for your application, if raiding please complete the next section.
I'm interested in a social spot. But feel free to ask me help when and if is needed :)

Thanks for reading Happy
Giulietta!

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Giulietta91

re: Holy paladin application, social - WITHDRAWN

I'm sorry but i have to withdraw my application.... Somthing came up and i wont' be able to play for long...
Thanks for you understandin.
Giulietta

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Withdrawn All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: