This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: App: <EU>Celethiel

The application submitted by <EU>Celethiel is as follows:

Quote:
General information

Your real name:
Wojciech

Your location:
Poland

You age (please be aware it is unlikely we will approved an application of anyone under 16):

Are you interested in being a raiding or social member:
Raiding

Go on, tell us some more about yourself (don't skip the gory details!):
Why there is always so hard question in the beginning?
Well, you have my name, age and nationality. Dont try to say my name without instructions or you will only maim it (unless you speak polish).
I find speaking of myself difficult (mostly because all of it is too obvious to me). I am the big (very) silent guy who only looks like he can bite off your head but is really very sensitive and rather shy. I like to discuss things and i can disrupt guild chat sometimes with it. Also, Im one of the most annoying persons in pugs you can imagine because I usually know better how to dps than those who are meant to do it.

Character information

Your characters name:
Celethiel

Characters level:

Characters race:
Night Elf

Characters Class:
Warrior

Please supply a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Celethiel

Your talent build (i.e Destruction 0/21/40):
14/3/53 Protection, standart deep wounds build but it may change

Professions and levels (please include any noteworthy recipes):
Jewelcrafting and Enchanting, both 450, i have almost all enchants bought for shards, and quite few epic gem cuts, mostly suited for tank but not only.

Are you intending to bring any alts with you into the guild, if so please can you supply details (Name, level, class, race):
No.

Previous guilds and your reason for leaving:
The Dragonflight. Reasons:
1. Small number of organised raids
2. Behaviour of one of guild members, who offends me on daily basis and dont even knows he is offensive.

Raid experience

WOTLK raid experience:
i done naxx in era it was viable on hunter, then i had enough of being dps and i rolled warrior. Due to levelling time i was not able to get any ulduar runs except few tries. Then i was raiding trial of crusader on 10 man difficulty and tried 25 man, but it always stopped on faction champions (many diffrent reasons, i can talk about them for quite some time). Finally, Im trying to pug icecrown citadel and i cleared 4 first bosses in 10 man mode. Also completed obsidian sanctum (in time of patch 3.0x) and onyxia.

Historic game experience vanilla/TBC:
None, unless you count trying to solo doomwalker counts :)

Technical Information

Do you have Ventrilo?:
Yes

If no, can you get Ventrilo and a microphone?:
Yes

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
yes, except im sharing it with some others and i may have some higher latency sometimes (but im going to get it solved in few days)

What addons do you currently use?:
Raid: Omen, recount, DBM, Grid, TankBuddy.

Other stuff!

Do you have any references in the guild?:
My current GM Aliasa said i can use him as references.

Why do you want to join Forsaken Enlightenment and why would you be an asset to the guild?:
I am tank. As i see from trade adverts tanks are in short supply. I never said a bad word about healers and I learn things fast (usually one wipe is enough).

Anything else you may want to add!:
I know that warrior recruitment is shown as closed, but i still think its worth trying to apply. Hows that possible that all guilds have prot warriors? In case i cant get raider slot, i will accept social membership too. And in worst case i can gear up my druid or hunter, but i dont think about them as main characters.

Availability may change on holidays, but its expected.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Don't Know
Monday -> 3x a Month
Tuesday -> 3x a Month
Wednesday -> 3x a Month
Thursday -> 3x a Month
Friday -> Never
Saturday -> Never

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: