View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Demons, horde PVP wannabes, titillating twins and a big bug!

After our successful night playing with the Northrend beasties FE ventured back into the Trial of the Crusader for another play with Jaraxxus and his dirty dirty mistresses of pain (according to Anakes anyway!) After two attempts and a great deal of running out of the "green crap" we downed the massive eredar and he body lay at our feet for the rest of the evening (silly Blizzard and there non despawning demon bodies!)

Forum Image

The Faction Champions were our next challenge, after lots of marking, and remarking and re deciding on the kill order we took a shot.... and died miserably, it seems that the Warrior just couldn't keep his hooves off us squishy clothies, we re evaluated the motley crew and took them down on our third try (although I think I took the whole raid out last try with my screaming!)

Forum Image

Feeling more confident than ever we summoned up Edyis Darkbane and Fjola Lightbane, the Twin Val'kyr. Dawnrazor couldn't resist flirting with them and I think they may have been a little insulted, as they took one look at us, giggled, and spent the whole fight talking about shoes whilst whooping our arses. After we perfecting our light and dark sides we took them both down admist cheers of jubilation on Vent, and me screaming a bit again!

Forum Image

So one night, three bosses, one boss left..... We could have left it but noooooo all the FE raiders put there hands up and were immediately flung deep into the abyss to confront Anub'arak. He was a little surprised with us "dropping in" (see what I did there!) After one wipe we got ourselves in check and pulled together so beautifully it was a joy to behold, adds perfect, boss perfect, running perfect, permafrost on the ground perfect.... and we squished that big ugly bug under our boots of sheer grit, loyalty and determination!

Forum Image

I am so proud of everyone that took part we really pulled together and had a amazing time. Trial of the Crusader on our first proper try as a guild cleared in one raid lock out period! It is a real testament to all of us and a real poke in the eye to those that doubt the strength and determination of Forsaken Enlightenment, well done all, lets get our butts back into Ulduar now and get that cleared!

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

Yea was a pro night Happy See I am a good Raid leader who had fun? haha gave you Tactics and also left it open a little so we could enjoy it Happy.
Well done everyone who came was pro team work too :D Even if Jodie managed to keep dying at the start of most fights hehe, Think she lasted til the end of the last one though :o who died then Was it Chaz? lol was a fun night ty all for coming :D.
Last fight was amazing only took one wipe Happy was well done team FE :D.

Tethane
Guild Mistress

I still don't understand how I kept dying I was running out of green stuff, switching light and dark avoiding scary floating balls the LOT, and still, dead warlock

V1nna

gratz yo!

Tethane wrote:
I still don't understand how I kept dying I was running out of green stuff, switching light and dark avoiding scary floating balls the LOT, and still, dead warlock
They just wanted your babies and your scary but cute lock *points at profile pic* Theres the proof :p haha.
You know considering it was a simple edit that is one of the best pictures I have done :D Lol

Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

again bosses down and i cant be there :-(

next week i shall have my revenge....muahhahahahhahahahah

but im happy for our guild:-)

Crossless
Wanderer

it was about time FE team got together and do something.Gratz for Bridge burners for being 1st on server on downing anub on togc25 hc and everythign else with 50 tries left, but i'm pretty sure they are not having so much fun in raids:P
Put your hands up for FE:P

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: