This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: App: Vysage<FE>

The application submitted by Vysage<FE> is as follows:

Quote:
General information

Your real name:
Will

Your location:
Amersham, Buckinghamshire, Uk

You age (please be aware it is unlikely we will approved an application of anyone under 16):

Are you interested in being a raiding or social member:
Raiding

Go on, tell us some more about yourself (don't skip the gory details!):
Currently in collage studying Maths, Chemistry, Biology, Geogeraphy, and when not playing wow i enjoy practicing two separate martial arts.

Character information

Your characters name:
Vysage

Characters level:

Characters race:
Human

Characters Class:
Warlock

Please supply a link to your armory profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&n=Vysage

Your talent build (i.e Destruction 0/21/40):
Demonology 14/55/0, currently specced for leveling/ solo PVE but will duel spec wit hAfflic for raiding when i hit 80

Professions and levels (please include any noteworthy recipes):
Alchemy and Enchanting both at 375

Are you intending to bring any alts with you into the guild, if so please can you supply details (Name, level, class, race):
I will not be bringin any alts into the Guild

Previous guilds and your reason for leaving:
My last guild was, Kings of the North, i was kicked after i had failed to log in after a long time, my reason for my absence is explained below in the "Anything else you may want to add!" section.

Raid experience

WOTLK raid experience:
None as of yet

Historic game experience vanilla/TBC:
Have done most classic raids, Zul Gurub / Onxyia / Molten Core Sadly did not do any raiding in TBC and have yet to do any in WOTLK

Technical Information

Do you have Ventrilo?:
No

If no, can you get Ventrilo and a microphone?:
Yes

Do you have a stable internet connection?:
Yes

What addons do you currently use?:
Hundreds :D including VuhDo, Omen and Deadly Boss Mods

Other stuff!

Do you have any references in the guild?:
Yes i was referred to this guild by a friend of mine i know IRL, he has many alts and im not sure which he has in your guild and which he does not ( he did not specify) but he goes by the name of, Xavorin (Night Elf Druid), Creatium (Human Mage) or Grillic (Night Elf Priest) most commonly.

Why do you want to join Forsaken Enlightenment and why would you be an asset to the guild?:
I havent done any raiding since Vanilla WOW and i am looking to get back into it, upon mentioning this to my friend he recommended I join this guild. I am a competent player who has been playing a warlock for some time now and i know the in's and out's of the class and i make use of keyboard shortcuts and macros wherever possible, I belive I will be a Great DPS addition to any raid or group, as well as being able to perform other warlock tasks, such as summons and soulstones / healthstones, effectively.

Anything else you may want to add!:
Due to recent Financial problems i had to stop playing WOW shortly after the release of WOTLK, when i was about lvl 75, in the last few days, i have been able to begin playing again, and i am currently racing to 80, as it stands i am nearly level 79 and look to be level 80 in the next few days, when i reach 80 i intend to start doing heroics, PVP, raiding, and power-leveling my proffesions to the max level.

Application Availability Info:
Sunday -> Always
Monday -> Always
Tuesday -> Always
Wednesday -> Always
Thursday -> Always
Friday -> Always
Saturday -> Always

Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Declined All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: