View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: It was true, New expansion details inside!!

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm?utm_source=MMORPG&utm_campaign=MMORPG%20News%20Alert%20Email&utm_medium=email&loadnews=14699&bhcp=1

And its true, and woooot we get werewolves im so making one xD

Crossless
Wanderer

there goes the whole spirit of wow.off with the old, come on with new:|

Anders / Sreedna

does anyone know when this is happening ?
can't belive its this soon ?!

Dawnrazor
Guardian

no mention yet from blizzcon on when its coming.

cross server pugging is coming, like battlegroups for battlegrounds. and rewards for raid leading!

REWARDS REWARDS YAAAY

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

The guild Talent tree looks good tbh, Maybe it will also help some people have some loyalty if they have to work to gain access, I hope they do like 2 weeks in a guild gets Tier 1 talents 4 weeks tier 2 etc etc. I know it wont be like that but atm im just bitter Happy.

Tbh im liking this new expansion, Jodie you know one major reason why... MORE DRAGONS OMG!!!!!! :D, Just remembered when we was watching that Harry potter haha... The Dragon didnt die remember!!..

Anyhow it looks cool and I Seriously cant wait to be a werewolf that is so damn pro :D. The whole changing of Azeroth is a bit weird I dunno sorta dont like it but also it will be nice to have a change of scenery after leveling all the chars I have in Azeroth you sorta get bored. I Think I know where every quest and quest mob is tbh lol up2 60ish.

Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

OK ON further Reading I cba... wtf are they doing seriously if it is as dumb as it sounds I might quit.. they are removing all the spells and making the stats all fricking UH UH WHATS THIS DO.. omg Im quite annoyed now. I Read this The soul shard system is receiving a massive revamp, and will now become a core feature of the warlock class. Soul shards will no longer act as an inventory item, but rather exist as a resource, and appear below the warlock's health and mana bar.

A new spell, Soul Burn, will be the only warlock ability to cost a soul shard, and will empower most of your other spells to behave differently.

For instance, when combined with Fear it causes the spell to become instant. Other examples include: guaranteeing your Searing Pain spell three critical hits, increased horror effect and additional healing from Death Coil, and instant summoning from your summon demon spell. Soul shards will regenerate quickly upon leaving combat, and you may also be able to use drain soul as a "soul shard evocation."

And thought OMG COOL. Then read further and saw they are removing spell power, def, ap and everything that actually made sense now.. everything is going to be for everyone near enough.. so Healers and Casters will be rolling on items there will be no easy MS, except I guess more spirit healers but ooo wait Talents and shiz make spirit good for locks and druids so wtf.
Why change all this? I am really confused now I quite think it is nice I like having different stats to play with and sort out. God why make it so the people who actually trying new stuff get screwed for the retards who cant learn how to use stuff or play the class.

Meh rant Over I guess lol, This better now totally mess up WoW for me or yea I will just stop playing :s. Lets hope it doesnt....... Im just waiting for the day where all you do is make a char and its instant max level full epic and all you do is press one button then the game does the rest for you.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: