View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tethane
Guild Mistress

re: Crazy cats and balls of Iron

Well we had our 3 day week in Ulduar to make some strong progression and progress we did! Our first foray on Wednesday took us to FL with one tower up, after a lot of trys, an in-depth discussion on how much he would cost to insure... and my failed attempt of catapulting Gilambesh on numerous occasions, we finally got him down.

We were all rewarded with the following achievement.

Orbital Bombardment - Defeat Flame Leviathan with at least 1 Orbital Defense System active on Normal Difficulty.

We then one shot Decon and kologan and had a quick couple of goes on crazy cat lady before we retired for some well earned rest.

Friday we went back to crazy cat lady and her kittens of death, after a little fun on the trash we two shot her! Was great to see the whole team pull together so well, even if one feral defender did take a liking to Ariyah on the pull "POUNCE." We hopped over to have a little play with Freya and her 60's hairstyle and left feeling most content with our evening.

Sunday we returned to Assembly of Iron, ohhh and how we HATE this trio, after a couple of accidental pulls and general dispell issues we defeated all three, shouted a lot and generally did little dances of joy. The sound of Semisonic shouting "FUSION PUNCH" will haunt me forever. From there the raid finished of Razorscale and Ignis! I want to thank you all who came along, was a great three days I had so much fun and another 2 bosses off the list, evidence below!!!

Forum Image

Forum Image

Last edited by Tethane on 27-7-2009 10:37; edited 1 time in total

Anders / Sreedna

Awsome:D GJ ppl !

Crossless
Wanderer

hurray for us! gj peeps:)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: