View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oguleth

re: Looking for a 2v2/3v3 arena team

Looking for someone to do 2s and 3s arena with.

Have played since late season 1, but except for late season 2/early season 3 I have been mostly slacking, ie little voice comms, and not exactly very planned executions of the games or anything. And I want to continue doing it like that; mostly going in for some giggles and fun.

I am dual specced Retri/Holy, currently Retri gear is what I could get with no arena reqs from last season, Holy set more like Normal instance set with a couple of good pieces; working on getting a good PvP holy set at the moment. So I can do both kinds in a bit.

So I can play with whatever class, basically, can just switch specs depending on what you play. If you want me to heal you, and dont want me to have a heartattack, some resilience and hp at least would be nice.

Mostly around sunday-monday-tuesday, so being able to play one of those days would be nice too.
Tethane
Guild Mistress

This is Dominator for all that dont know!

Oguleth

Oops, the most important bit of information lost in the warp, myes. How did I end up calling myself that, I wonder..
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> Teams All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: