View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tuishao
Tuishao
Guardian

re: Getting Stricter

I think its time to start getting stricter on people who want to be "Raiders" and are "Raider" rank If you are a "Raider" You should bring your pots and food to the raid, OR If you know someone who can makes pots or brings a fish feast/makes them. Help out by bringing some mats and/or putting mats for them in the guild bank.
This isnt just me being a prick its been mentioned by a few people and the poll to the right of the screen shows that others agree.

I dont know when or who or how we will be getting stricter but expect something soon, and don't start whining when it happens jesus enough of the free rides already!. This is just a warning it will happen Very soon, Especially considering Jodie has a lot more stuff going on IRL with her work I might get more free Reign and be able to Growl more :o hehe so be nice and prepare for raids.

Its not asking much to be honest, Repair before you come and bring some consumables, Think that is quite fair really. We all want to succeed and progress but it wont happen unless people start making effort.

I Also would like to see more people actually getting crafted epics at level 80 if they are an upgrade on your items, Google and your Class Leader is your friends. You can easily make enough money to buy the mats we have enough people in the guild who can make the items and I also think I can log on a char for every profession needed except Eng. Me and a few others all got our stuff ourself, and bought it/made it without help. So I'm sure others can too. Stop being tight arse's and make an effort Happy it will be worth it when we are clearing naxx in one night and downing bosses in Ulduar.

One last thing... Regeants.... How can you possibly not have regeants seriously if you find it hard buying them go find an addon. There are some out there that will auto buy certain amounts of items you want from npcs. You should Always have regeants on you, I have them even when not raiding they come in useful all the time. Get into the habbit of topping them up to a set number everytime you goto the city atleast then you will never run out.
<3

Sycamorechaz
Fallen

Well I was one of the people who actually DID the poll, only because I have getting free sh*t from the guild bank ..... I NEED TO BE PUNISHED If I had any worthy professions I would contribute more to the guild bank but yes you are right people constantly asking for repairs after one boss wipe or relying on feasts for food buff when buying your own pots and such doesnt cost that much anymore (especially Flasks which have halved in price) this happens especially in pugs >.> because people just do not have common sense at all. True also about buff...we barely have any buffers at all (3 druids i think) sooo tis their priority to at least give us that ONE BUFF!!! thats all we ask all these little can make a difference and saves people like peter wasting their breath asking for buffs =)

Crossless
Wanderer

I are druid indeed, tho, when i'm not the only one in party/raid, i'm not casting it since i'm feral specced(reagants do not lack anyway).
People that just dinged 80, like Peter stated in his previous comment, should at least try and get upgrades.Do more heroics.Those 4-5 items that can be bought with emblems of heroism DO count as an upgrade(2 T7 pieces,a ring,a cloak). Do UK and Nexus: 3-4 emblems per run.
Check first AtlasLootFU for instance drops and make a list of places you wanna visit for your upgrades and let guildies know of your intents.
As a suggestion, and for more success, post a thread with the list.More people will answer.
Do 80instances, do dailies and get exalted with many factions, they each have at least 1 item you might wanna use.
Go do the Argent Tournament dailies, become a champion.They have some nice gear which is also considered an upgrade.

Have fun:)

Dawnrazor
Guardian

Personally I have always had my 16 slot pack full with Raid/Dungeon stuff; stacks of basic mana/health regen food, buff food and pots. First thing I do after an instance is top it up. A little excessive maybe, but always prepared!

For gear, can't argue with what has been said above, grind! Emblems soon add up to buy good upgrades. I used the WoW armoury a lot, pick a couple items to concentrate on, see what was in reach and go for them, wether it was an instance or emblems, and I was surprised how many other upgrades fell into place that I wasn't looking for.
Elcaco
caliban/seven
Guardian

re: regents etc

i am usally trying to join every raid that i can..and regents i am not always best of..but asa pala i know i need alot...for everyone loves pala buffs...
food etc..i use my mage and frinds to aid me,,always have some strengt and other pots to aid me...if u get a qst to join for a raid..i usually ask for 5 min to buy the stuff i need...
so all shall get what they need...we all need to aid each other..
"one for all all for one.. we r one, we r stronge"

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FORSAKEN ENLIGHTENMENT Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: